1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When You use our Services, we may collect information about You, including personal information. We obtain this data whenever You contact us directly, or fill out forms, or give us such information by creating an account with Us. Additionally, we gather this information through pixel tags, cookies, and specific software that communicates with Your computer or mobile device. We use this information to interact with You, promote, deliver, maintain, safeguard, and enhance Our Services, and create new or improved iterations of those services.
Suppose You do not provide Your information when requested. In that case, You may not be able to use our Services provided such information is necessary to provide You with our Services or if we are legally required to collect it.
A. Information You Provide to Us
If you choose to share your data with us, we will collect the following information:
(A.1) Registration and Profile Information:
Using our Services will deem your giving consent to us for collecting the following data:
- Your first and last name, email address, and password must be entered and collected by us during the signup process.
- Our third party payment service provider may collect your credit card information for processing Your billing with Us. However such details shall not be saved either by Us or our third party service provider.
- We may store and use the location data You provide for internal analytics if You consent to the same voluntarily while using Our Services. (for example, by allowing Your mobile device to send us Your location).
You may refuse to provide personal information when prompted. Additionally, You can disable specific automatic data collection methods using application or device controls. However, certain features may not be available or operate correctly if You decide not to provide or permit the required information.
(A.2) Device, Usage and Cookie Information:
When You access our Services, we learn a variety of details about the hardware and software You are using, including Your internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, internet service provider, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
- To understand Your usage information, we automatically receive information about Your interactions with our Services, such as the pages, screens, or other content You view, the searches You make, any content you create, and the dates, lengths of time, and times of Your visits, interactions, and actions, in order to better understand how You use our Services and enable us in making them better for You.
- Our third-party partners gather data using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, like our analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to compile data regarding Your online activities over time and across various services.
- Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with unique identifiers that function similarly to cookies and are used to track a user's online activities. These are included in our web pages via embedding; Your device does not store them locally. Additionally, pixel tags enable us to track open email rates. We might use this data to scale back or stop sending messages to a user.
- A collection of alphanumeric characters are stored in tiny text files known as cookies. We may make use of both temporary and permanent cookies. A session cookie disappears when Your browser is closed. When Your browser closes, a persistent cookie is left behind that Your browser might use the following time You visit our Services.
If You contact us directly, we may receive additional information about You. For example, when You contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, the contents of a message or attachments that You may send to us, and other information You choose to provide. If You subscribe to our newsletter, certain information, such as Your email address, will be retained in our system. When we send You emails, we may track whether You open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
B. Information We Receive from Third Parties.
(B.1) Information from third party services:
In addition to gathering information directly from You, we might also buy data about You from third parties in the context of our business relationship with you.
- Social networks are examples of applications and services that make users' information available to others.
- Service providers enable us to pinpoint the location of Your device using its IP address so that we can tailor some products to Your precise location.
- Co-branding partners with whom we provide services or who we collaborate with on marketing initiatives.
- Freely accessible sources, such as freely accessible local storage, so that it will remain the same when You come back later or refresh the browser.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect:
- To deliver, uphold, enhance, and maintain our Services.
- To communicate with You, deliver information that You request, deliver updates and other information about our Services, address Your comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support.
- to make it easier for you to share content on other social media sites.
- To further marketing efforts, such as creating and distributing promotional and advertising materials that might be valuable, pertinent, or otherwise interesting to You.
- to modify Your experience using our services, such as by displaying content that is especially for You.
- To send You communications.
- To make transactions easier.
- To aggregate and identify data obtained through the Services and use it for any authorized purpose.
- To identify fraud, stop it from happening, and address any trust or safety issues that might come up.
- For legal compliance reasons, such as enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations, requested by any court process or governmental agency, and
- Other purposes about which we specifically inform You when the information is collected.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal data with Your permission or as required to complete Your transactions or deliver the services You have asked for or authorized. For instance, if You give us Your payment information to make a purchase, we may share that information with banks and other organizations as required to process Your payment, prevent fraud, or receive other financial services. We also distribute personal information as follows:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: In order to provide our products and run our business, our subsidiaries and affiliates share common information systems and process information as needed.
- Third-Party Service Providers: For the goals outlined in this privacy statement, with outside parties who support our business. The provision of cloud computing infrastructure, the reporting of website crashes, analytics, email delivery, and the provision of customer support or account management are just a few examples of these services.
- Professional Advisors: Professional advisors, as needed, in the course of the expert services they provide to us, including auditors, bankers, lawyers, and insurers.
- Protection of Rights and Property: To uphold our agreements and policies in order to safeguard the rights and property of Rizzle, our agents, clients, and other parties.
- Authorities and Others:
- Lawful Requests: To comply with laws or to respond to legitimate court orders and requests for information, in any such case, Rizzle will make an effort to let You know if it receives such a request at the earliest, to the extent that such notification is practical and permitted by the relevant laws or regulations.
- Protection of Rights and Property: To defend the rights and property of Rizzle, our employees, clients, and others, including by enforcing our policies and agreements.
- Emergency: In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person.
- Business Transferees: In connection with a business transaction (or the negotiation of a business transaction) involving the proposed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (corporate transaction may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution transaction or proceeding). If we become insolvent, file for bankruptcy, or go into receivership, we might transfer Your personal information as required under relevant laws.
4. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect Your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in accordance with applicable laws. No online transmission, though, can be completely secure. In order to prevent unauthorized Visitors from accessing or abusing Your Services account(s), we strongly advise You to safeguard Your usernames and passwords. This includes not using the same passwords for different accounts. If You have any concerns about the privacy of Your personal information, You can contact us at
, and we shall get back to You in three business days.
5. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
In addition to the choices outlined in other parts of this Policy, You also have control over the following:
- Access, Correction, and Deletion: The "Account Settings" section of the Services gives You some control if You want to ask for access to, correction of, or deletion of any personal data about You that we may have. In case You delete Your account with Us we may hold onto Your personal information for an additional period of 30 days, upon whose completion, all such information shall be completely removed from Our System unless we are required to store them under applicable law. Nevertheless, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to charge a fee or refuse requests that are excessive or unreasonable, where disclosing the information would be against the law, or could negatively impact the privacy or other rights of another person, or where we are unable to verify that You are the person to whom the information relates.
- Email Communications: By following the instructions through email, You can inform Us not to send You any more promotional or marketing emails. If You choose not to receive promotional emails from Us, We may still communicate with You regarding Your account with Us or the ongoing business relationship.
- Social Media Widgets: As mentioned, our website may include social media components like the Facebook and YouTube buttons or online interactive mini programs. To make these features work properly, these features may collect Your IP Address, the website page You are visiting, and possibly a cookie. Either a third party hosts the social media tools and widgets or our website itself hosts them. The privacy statement or notice of the third party providing it will govern how You interact with those features. Visit their websites to manage those third parties' cookies.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep personal information for as long as it takes to complete the transactions You have requested, meet our legal obligations, settle disagreements, uphold agreements, and for other ostensibly legitimate and legal business needs, or as per our Terms. In the context of various Services, these requirements may change for various information types. The sensitivity of the information, the availability of automated controls that allow users to delete data, user expectations or consent, and our legal or contractual obligations are just a few factors that can affect our actual retention periods.
8. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to information, access, correction, and deletion: You can request to exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Right to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information: By clicking the Your Privacy Choices link in the footer of this website, You can ask to opt-out of the "sharing" of Your personal information. Only the browser and the device from which You submit the request will be affected by Your request to opt out. We do not "sell" personal data.
- Opt-Out of Interest-Based Advertising via Global Privacy Control:By sending a signal to each website a user visits, Global Privacy Control ("GPC") is a browser setting that notifies websites of a user's privacy preferences, i.e., not to share or sell personal data without their consent. We react to a GPC signal on the browser, and our website honors requests to stop receiving interest-based advertising sent via GPC signal automatically.
- Identity verification: To process Your requests for the use of Your rights to information, access, erasure, and correction, we must confirm Your identity. We also reserve the right to ask for proof that You actually reside in California. We may ask You to log into Your account, if You have one, provide identifiers we can compare to the information we may have previously collected about You, confirm Your request by using the email address You used to submit it, provide government identification, or, where allowed by law, make a statement made under penalty of perjury.
- Authorized agents: Once we have confirmed the agent's identity and have a copy of a valid power of attorney that was granted to the agent in accordance with the relevant state law, Your authorized agent may submit a request on Your behalf. If You have yet to give Your agent such a power of attorney, we may ask You and/or Your agent to take additional legal measures to ensure that Your request is authorized. These additional legal measures may include providing us with information necessary to confirm Your identity and that You have given the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
9. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
Our Services are hosted in the United States. If You choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that You are transferring Your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer Your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storing and processing data, fulfilling Your requests, and operating the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Services, You consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
If You have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question for Rizzle, please contact our team at
Designated Agent/Grievance Officer
Silverlabs Technologies, Inc